Tuition is $325 per camper, per session. Acceptable forms of payment include check or money order made payable to All Island Basketball Camp. A non-refundable deposit of $75 per registration is required with each application. All balances are due in full by July 1, 2014. Any application accepted after July 1 must be accompanied with payment in full.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
Any camper registered on or before May 16, 2014 will receive a complimentary All Island Basketball Camp sports travel bag. The sport bag is a great way to carry basketball gear to and from camp and to away games!
Campers may be eligible for one of the following discounts:
- Multi-session: any camper registered for two or more sessions will receive a $25.00 per session reduction.
- South Huntington school district residents: any camper who attends school in the South Huntington UFSD will receive a $25.00 per session reduction.
- Christ the King CYO players: any camper who was registered in the Christ the King CYO program during the 2013-2014 season will recieve a $25.00 per session reduction.
- St. Joseph's CYO players: any camper who was registered in the St. Joseph's CYO program during the 2013-2014 season will recieve a $25.00 per session reduction.
- St. Elizabeth's CYO players: ans camper who was registered in the St. Elizabeth's CYO program during the 2013-2014 season will recieve a $25.00 per session reduction.
- Team: $25.00 per camper for 8 campers or more registering together (registration applications and payment must be received in one envelope, not available through online registration system)
No monies will be refunded after July 1, 2014. Prior to July 1, 2014 cancellations will be accepted for medical reasons only. A written request with a physician’s letter of explanation is necessary to process any refund. There will be a $75.00 processing fee for any refund prior to July 1, 2014. In case of illness or injury during camp week, a prorated credit will be awarded for next year’s camp. There are no exceptions to this policy.
INSURANCE AND MEDICAL:
Secondary medical insurance is provided for all participants. Each camper must provide a completed medical information form and a signed parent permission release form prior to participation in camp.